We need your help to make the festival a success! Get behind the scenes and meet other like-minded designers and design enthusiasts while planning and producing our region’s largest design event.
Block Party: Do you love swinging hammers, bringing design directly into public spaces, and working with crews to build public artworks? Happy to put on a smile and answer questions or give directions? The Block Party is the event for you!
Design Discussions: Push the level of design discourse in Seattle by supporting the Design Discussions located throughout downtown Seattle hosted by designers, business innovators, civic leaders, cultural groups and non profits.
Community Programs: Bring design to every Seattle neighborhood by working with our 100+ community program partners to link their events to the festival and ensure they are successful.
Closing Party: Throw an unforgettable bash that’s sure to be Seattle’s most fun Design party of the year.
Photographers and Videographers: Give back to our design community efforts by documenting our free, open-to-the-public annual event.
Social Media: Are you a social butterfly who attends every lecture, art opening, tour, and industry or community gathering? Help get the word out about the Seattle Design Festival!
– Create a more livable Seattle through this shared vision, demonstration and celebration;
– Build a stronger and more cohesive Seattle design community;
– Educate the public about how design directly affects their lives and communities;
– Rub elbows with professionals, leaders and students in the design world;
– Contribute to and influence events that support cutting edge work;
– Learn more about design;
– Attend gatherings with other passionate design professionals.
The best reason to volunteer is having fun and knowing that you’ve had a positive and influential effect upon the city you love to live in and on the design movement!